General Manager & Owner of Mercury-97 Ltd, Conferences & Travel
Mercury-97 Ltd, Conferences & Travel, General Manager & Owner
Rozalina Kreissl has established her company 22 years ago inspired by the idea to organize high quality events and trips for corporative and individual clients.
She has started her career winning a scholarship by Know How Fund of the British Embassy and stayed with American Express Conference Division for 6 months.
She is responsible for the overall strategic planning, organization and direction of her company and delegates the day-to-day management to the managers. Her philosophy is that seeing smiles on her clients’ faces means successful business.
Rozalina has two Master degrees in Philology and Economy. She is a member of the board of the Bulgarian Convention Bureau, member of MPI, member of Zonta International, member of Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum, Chapter President for ASTA Bulgaria.
She looks in innovative ways of developing the travel industry.
Some important events organized by our company for the last 2-3 years
- European Cooperation Days under Interreg programs , 2015, 2016, 2017
- 26th ANNUAL CONFERENCE AND GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE ACEEEO, November 2017
- European Maritme Day, May 2018, Burgas
- 25 years anniversary of IBM BG, June 2019
- The 54th GENERAL ASSEMBLY of the PARLIAMENTARY ASSEMBLY OF BLACK SEA ECONOMIC COOPERATION (PABSEC), November 2019
- 7th Board Meeting of the Association of World Election Bodies
- 140 Anniversary of the Constituent Assembly and adoption of Turnovo constitution, Aril 2019
- Meeting of the BSEC Committee of Senior Officials , June 2019
3rd International Meeting on Childhood Tuberculosis, Hilton Hotel, Sofia, 26th – 28th March 2020