BSMEPA will support 5 Bulgarian companies to participate in the Black Sea & Balkans Conference World Summit, 20 – 22.02.2020, Varna
The invitation is addressed to companies that offer products and services in the field of information technology and digitalization, applicable for organizing and holding events of type and scale.
BSMEPA covers the costs of a maximum of 5 companies for participation with a package of services provided by the organizer, worth BGN 1 878 as follows:
- Delegate card with access to all sessions, discussions and hands-on training during the two conference days on 20-21.02.2020;
- Access to all social and networking events within the two conference days 20-21.02.2020;
- Advertising booth within the two conference days 20-21.02.2020 with the possibility of distributing corporate materials and positioning corporate banners;
- Logo, contact details and a brief description of the conference’s final program (printed edition);
- Logo on the site of the event;
- Opportunity to be included in the ICT panel in the event industry;
- Three nights of one representative of the company in one of the hotels, official partner of the event from 19 – 22.02.2020.
Get acquainted with the conditions for participation here
For more information, please contact:
The deadline for submitting documents for the Black Sea & Balkans Conference World Summit, 20 – 22/02/2020, is January 10, 2020 (Friday).