To share knowledge & good practices and to create opportunities to discover the Region is the main reason behind the forthcoming regional event, BSB Conference World Summit 2020
On the 20th & 21st February 2020, the city of Varna, Bulgaria will host the 1st edition the Conference World Summit, focused on the countries of the Black Sea & Balkans region. By organising the Black Sea & Balkans Conference World Summit 2020, we would like to CONNECT the region, to build bridges and create new ideas for cross-border MICE projects. It is also an excellent opportunity for the countries and cities and overall business society to showcase their strategic vision for the development of their priority sectors – tourism, energy, culture, IT, automotive and creative industries.
By organising the BS&B Conference World Summit, we would like to emphasize the importance of the MICE industry and the preconditions it creates for directly establishing valuable contacts with local and foreign partners, expanding the markets of local companies and increasing their efficiency.
Main Conference venue: International Hotel Casino & Tower Suites, Golden Sands, Varna, Bulgaria
About the venue:
Created with modern and contemporary design, natural light and state of the art technology, its functional spaces are designed to hold high impact events. With capacity for up to 1,200 people and a variety of 11 meeting rooms, including Ballroom and Amphitheatre, INTERNATIONAL Hotel Casino & Tower Suites conference center is the biggest hotel-based conference center in Eastern Bulgaria.
The BS&B Conference World Summit 2020 is a B2B event targeting and connecting 3 main target groups:
- Public sector – local and international – Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Culture, Ministry of Transport, Regional Development Agencies, CVBs, tourism Boards and Municipalities
- Industry and branch associations and corporate companies from different sectors
- Private sector – local and international – Professional Conference Organizers (PCOs), Agencies, Independent Event Managers, Marketing and Advertising Agencies;
Within the conference programme:
DAY1 – #EDUCATE
The day will be a great opportunity for you to participate in dynamic workshops, group discussions and presentations to explore practical methods, international case studies and everyday tips in the scope of:
CREATING & CONDUCTING IMPACTFUL PRESENTATIONS workshop
- present your idea / project / product in an efficient way
- attract the attention of the broad public and key stakeholders
- get the administrative support and close the deal
LANDING THE BIG SHOWS presentation
- How to make your city or destination eminently appealing to organisers. And how to snare them once you have an intelligent proposition based around industry/economy and not tourism
- Uses case studies and input from organisers
- A focus on how to achieve your goals both through associations and domestic/international trade associations
- The obstacles to achieving this and how to overcome them
USING THE MEDIA IN YOUR EVENTS presentation
- How to boost the coverage of your events or destination in both b2b and consumer publications
- The changing face of event industry media
WHAT WORKS IN EVENT PLANNING AND WHY, an educational workshop in the format of Trend Bar, powered by CONVENTA KNOWLEDGE HUB
DAY 2 #EVALUATE & #EXCHANGE with keynotes and panel discussions
Globally renowned meetings experts, public sector, national and international associations, corporates and academia will be discussing on:
- How to manage a successful MICE STRATEGY
- The future of OUR industry
- Creating Collaboration models for the REGION (a dynamic discussion between the regional and national CVBs and Tourism boards – building the future together)
Expect also lots of time for breaks and opportunities of networking throughout the day
MEET THE KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Rob Davidson, Managing Director of MICE Knowledge, Simon Naudi, CEO of Answer Training Int’l Ltd, Eleni Sotiriou, Managing Director of Thessaloniki Convention Bureau, Antony Reeve-Crook, Director at WhereMarketsMeet, Catherine Nedelina, VP Marketing at the PMI St. Petersburg Chapter, Gorazd Cad, CEO Toleranza Marketing & founder of CONVENTA, Stylianos Filopoulos, Board Member of the European Society of Association Executives (ESAE), Igor Covacevic, CEO, Serbia Convention Bureau, Deputy Chair CEC, ICCA
#EXPERIENCE the info tour to Bourgas city, scheduled to take part the day prior the start of the conference, 19th Feb 2020. Visit iconic sites that illustrate the MICE capacities, learn about the history of the region, connect with its culture and learn how the region interacts to produce innovations and drive economic growth.
Institutional and destination partner – Municipality of Bourgas.
Registration is available through the official conference website https://cwsummit.com/registration/
For more information about the Summit, participation options and speakers’ opportunities, please contact the organising team on email@example.com.
Official website: www.cwsummit.com